‘Stem Cell Donor Registry Day’
‘Stem Cell Donor Registry Day’ on September 20th. Give someone a chance to live: sign up as a stem cell donor. We at GenDx, together with Matchis (Dutch Center for Stem Cell Donors), invite you to sign up as a stem cell donor!
Are you 18 – 50 of age and healthy? Come to our Stem Cell Donor Registry Day on Sep-tember 20th at the Utrecht Science Park (USP)/De Uithof and get all the information you need to sign up as a donor.
We will be ready to answer any of your questions related to stem cell donation and guide you through a very simple process of subscribing as a stem cell donor. Prior to this day, our volunteers will visit some of your lectures to give you a short overview of this issue.
Stem Cell Donor Registry Day
Information stand Matchis/GenDx
Thursday, September 20th 2018
10:00 – 16:00
– University Faculty of Medicine, A.A. Hijmans van den Berghgebouw, cafeteria (Universiteitsweg 98)
– Univeristy Medical Center Utrecht, Laboratory for Translational Immunology,
Diagnostics / HLA (Heidelberglaan 100)
– Life Sciences Incubator/A. Numangebouw (Yalelaan 62)
– Androclus Building (Veterinary Faculty), ground floor (Yalelaan 1)
– Princess Maxima Center (Heidelberglaan 25)
Becoming a stem cell donor is a great opportunity to give someone a chance to live.
Join us in making a real difference!
This campaign is connected to the international World Marrow Donor Day, which is held on 15 of September 2018 in countries all over the globe.